We are looking for highly talented people to join our Sumner & Weyerhaeuser teams. We are currently hiring:
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Rail Loadout Technicians
- Maintenance Technicians
- Plant Utility Workers
- Safety Coordinators
Source offers excellent benefits including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term Disability – Employer Paid
- Basic Life/AD&D Coverage – Employer Paid
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contributions
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- $1.00/hour Night Shift Differential
- Entry level Utility Positions start at $17.00/hour!
Job Fair Dates & Locations:
Tuesday, March 9th
- 12:00 – 3:00
- Citizens Connected Community Room
- 328 W Main Street New Auburn, WI 54757
Wednesday, March 10th
- 2:00 – 4:00
- Cameron House
- 106 Arlington Avenue, Cameron, WI 54822
Instructions for Applicants at the Jobs Fairs & Our COVID-19 Protocols:
- Text 715-495-6061 to register for an interview, please include both your first and last name.
- Open your camera on your phone and scan the QR code below to answer our COVID Questionnaire.
Or use the link: www.precedeohs.com/ses
- Please remain in your car until you receive a text verifying you can come in.
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at multiple locations.